ClickTight Convertible Car Seat: Harness Hip Adjustment - For Extra Room
Our ClickTight convertible car seats include an innovative harness system that allows you to adjust the harness positioning in two places – at the child’s hip and shoulder levels – to provide a custom fit for your child. If your child needs more room to fit comfortably within the harness AND is 2+ years old, the harness can be adjusted to a longer length by following the directions below.
IMPORTANT: For children under 2 years old, the harness MUST be in the short length. SEE INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1: Open the ClickTight Panel
1. Identify the ClickTight Key. Find the indention.
2. Place your finger on the indention and push forward.
3. Hold the ClickTight Key with both fingers and rotate clockwise to unlock.
4. Lift the front panel of the seat to reveal the belt path.
Any doubts? Watch our video below.
Step 2: Adjust the Harness to the Long Length
The long harness length should ONLY be used for children aged 2 and over if extra room is needed. For children under 2 years old, the harness MUST be in the short length.
1. Disconnect the end of one harness strap from the anchor on the bottom side of the seating area.
2. Unwrap the end of the harness strap from the metal bar and pull to the top of the seating area.
3. Hook the harness loop to the same anchor from the top of the seating area ensuring that it is secure inside the hook.
4. Repeat on the other side.
IMPORTANT: Prior to using the seat, ensure that the harness straps are securely connected to the anchors inside the hook.
Need to see it in action? Watch our video below.